Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A New Literacy Resource-Help Appreciated

Hello literacy friends, 
How many times have you heard people talk about what "research says" in education, but they fail to provide or cite the actual research? Well, I have developed a website that just might help.

I am excited, and a bit nervous, to share a new literacy website I created as part of my capstone project for my post-masters literacy CAS. It is called Literacy Resources and Research. I created it to help educators that are looking to locate pertinent research supporting literacy instructional practices and resources to help them implement these practices. It is, by no means, an exhaustive list and will continue to develop over time. 

I hope this website is of help to others. Please check it out and offer any comments with research, resources or topics that you think should be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment