Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Favorite Novels and Graphic Novels of 2014

Looking back on my reading year has been so much fun. On Tuesday I shared my favorite fiction picture books of the year. Yesterday I recapped my favorite nonfiction picture books

Today I will finish up sharing my favorite middle/YA novels and graphic novels from various genres. 


Graphic Novels
by Raina Telgemeier

by Jimmy Gownley

by Cece Bell

Middle Grade
by Edith Cohn

by Cynthia Lord

by Jennifer Nielsen

Middle Grade/YA
by Tracy Holczer

by Jonathan Auxier

by Jaleigh Johnson

by Jacqueline Woodson

by Ann M. Martin

6 comments:

  1. So many good books on this list! There are a few on here that I didn't get to on this list so they are already on my #mustreadin2015 list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele. Yes, there is never enough time to get to all the books we want.

      Delete
  2. Awesome list! I'm halfway through Mark of the Dragonfly and hope to finish it today. Night Gardener was an amazing, creepy story - loved it. I also LOVED Secret Hum of a Daisy. I'd like to reread it, it was so good. And of course, BGD was beautiful. Half a Chance clinched my OLW of the year, which I'll write about on Tues., and Shadow Throne was the perfect ending of a perfect middle grade series! Haven't read Spirit's Key, but I need to. El Deafo was great. Terrific list! I did my NFPB fav list, but I need to do one like this. So much to blog about, so little time! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun list! I got Sisters for Christmas from a student, so that's up soon on my TBR list. I need to get my hands on some of those other books! Happy New Year and many adventures to come for you!

    ReplyDelete